Thursday, March 21, 2013

Madness

It's March 21. The first day of Spring. It's also the first day of March Madness. This is the first year I have ever really been excited for MM, but it's not because I've suddenly started following college basketball. No way. Ain't nobody got time for that.
The real reason I'm excited about it, is that I made a bracket for the first time ever on ESPN. (I was inspired to do so by my wonderful friend Tay.) I'm not going to lie, I guessed on every win and loss, but who knows, maybe I'll be lucky. 
So even if you know nothing about college basketball, go make a bracket. It's fun. It's like a sinless form of gambling. ;)


Added bonus: you get to watch this guy, Cody Zeller, showing off his skills on the court.  (Tay and Katja, is it just me, or does he kinda look like master plaster?) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Cody Zeller is the boy I'm rooting for throughout this tourney. He's a top pick for the NBA draft. And he does look like Master. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY! haha that's crazy that I picked him. I was just looking through cute college BBall players and he seemed like a gem :)

    ReplyDelete