Friday, January 11, 2013

Tattoo

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while now. Something to be a constant reminder of my roots in Germany, and the great times I had growing up there. A while ago I found this picture on Pinterest (where else?!?) and fell in love with the idea. Mine would have the map coordinates to my old home in Kandern. I know a tattoo is a big decision because of how permanent it is, but I don't think I would regret it one day because of the meaning behind it. I kept telling myself last semester that I would get it once I had a job and could afford it. Well now i have a job. Should I?? :)




1 comment:

  1. ah! maybe... maybe you should wait to do it with me... although i don't know if i'd follow through... but i love it. or you could save your money to come visit? ;)

    ReplyDelete